1. You are required to be a part of the Morning Program in the hostel.
2. You have to follow the four regulative principles given by Srila Prabhupada namely
• No illicit sex
• No meat eating (including no onion and garlic)
• No gambling
• No intoxication (including no coffee and tea)
3. You will not indulge in any such activities which cause disturbance to fellow members like –
• talking loudly on the cell phones.
• bringing friends / family in the hostel for whiling away time with them.
• playing loud music so as to disturb other members.
4. You will be required to observe cleanliness in the FOLK hostel by not scattering your personal items around, giving an ‘untidy’ look to the hostel. Instead you will help in keeping the hostel clean and tidy.
5. You will use water and electricity judiciously.
6. You will co-operate with other members and maintain cordial relationships with all other residents in the hostel.
7. You will bring limited luggage with you so that it can be accommodated easily.
8. You will dry your clothes in the allotted place or the terrace, so that the FOLK hostel maintains a tidy look.
9. In case of computers, laptops or other gadgets, you will be solely responsible for their security as you will be for your other belongings.
10. You will maintain the sanctity and decorum of FOLK Hostel.