The market today is flooded with motivational helps - books, courses, guides, seminars etc. - that promise to prepare one to overcome any challenge in life. Yet, rare is the person who successfully overcomes all obstacles in his endeavors. Even rarer is one who becomes completely content with such success.
Why is it that we are not able to face life’s challenges successfully despite having so much know-how? Why do we often find ourselves in situations that are beyond our control and are difficult to surmount even with all our experience and knowledge? And when we do overcome our obstacles, why are we often left hankering for something more rather than feeing completely happy and content?
India's timeless scripture, the Bhagavad-gita, can help us find answers. The teachings of the Gita were imparted to Arjuna when he was faced with the most difficult challenge of his life – of having to fight the Battle of Kurukshetra. On one hand, he had to face the challenge of fighting stalwart warriors who were superior to him in prowess; while on the other, he had to battle his own mind to gain the necessary mental strength and composure to accomplish this. The teachings of the Gita helped him win both the internal and the external battle and thus achieve complete contentment.
What the Gita reveals is simple yet confidential truths that are universally applicable. It offers an ageless blueprint for self transformation that not merely helps one face external challenges, but also brings about a better internal integrity which is vital to achieving real peace and happiness in life.
What do eminent personalities say about the Bhagavad-gita?
"If one follows the instructions of Bhagavad-gita, he can make permanent solution to all the problems of life. One can be freed from all miseries and anxieties in this life, and one's next life will be spiritual."
- Srila Prabhupada (Founder Acharya ISKCON)
Click here to watch Srila Prabhupada's introduction to the Bhagavad-gita
"When doubts haunt me, when disappointments stare me in the face, and I see not one ray of hope on the horizon, I turn to the Bhagavad-gita and find a verse to comfort me; and I immediately begin to smile in the midst of overwhelming sorrow."- Mahatma Gandhi
"I was aware that the best work required more ability than I possessed and therefore I needed help that only God could give me. I made a true estimate of my own ability, and put myself in God's hands. In this way, I have always received all the power I needed, by depending upon Him."- APJ Abdul Kalam
Objectives of this course
• To acquaint participants with the principles in the Gita that can help one successfully face challenges in life.
• To equip the participants with self-help techniques to overcome obstacles in life.
• To help participants appreciate the value of inculcating timeless principles in one’s life to achieve success and happiness.
• Attend the sessions at your convenient date and time.
• These sessions will be conducted at our centers closest to your place.
• All the sessions will be in ‘One on One’ format lasting for an hour, providing you an opportunity to confide your challenges and issues. Strict confidentiality will be maintained.
• After completion of these three sessions, you will be given a certificate on 'Applied Spirituality'TM.
• You can join us for lunch or dinner after the sessions.
• These sessions are absolutely FREE. There are no charges.
Come and discover the sublime solutions presented in the Bhagavad-gita! We consider it our humble duty to share it with you.
For more details or to fix an appointment please email us at: